The TSOP98260 is a miniaturized sensor for receiving the modulated signal of infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on a lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as an IR filter. The modulated output signal, carrier out, can be used for code learning applications.
This component has not been qualified according to automotive specifications.
• Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
• AC coupled response from 20 kHz to 60 kHz, all
• Improved shielding against electrical field
• TTL and CMOS compatibility
• Output active low
• Supply voltage: 2.7 V to 5.5 V
• Carrier out signal for code learning functions
• Material categorization: For definitions of compliance
please see www.vishay.com/doc?99912