This device has a compact construction where the emitting-light source and the detector are located face-to-face on the same optical axes.
The operating wavelength is 950 nm. The detector side incorporates 2 phototransistors. Distance of both channels is 0.8 mm.
● Dual channel with 0.3 mm aperture
● Channel 1 to channel 2 distance 0.8 mm
● Gap 2 mm
● Package height: 4 mm
● Surface Mountable Technology (SMD)
● Parts shipped taped and reeled 2000 pcs/ reel
● Soldering method according to
CECC00802 table 1, class B or C
● Option X01:
High rel. devices for advanced applications
● Accurate position sensor for encoder,
● Detection for motion direction,
● Detection of motor speed and direction where high
reliability performance is required