PNP low VCEsat Breakthrough In Small Signal (BISS) transistor, encapsulated in an ultra thin SOT1061 leadless small Surface-Mounted Device (SMD) plastic package with medium power capability.
NPN complement: PBSS4330PA.
Features and benefits
• Low collector-emitter saturation voltage VCEsat
• High collector current capability IC and ICM
• Smaller required Printed-Circuit Board (PCB) area than for conventional transistors
• Exposed heat sink for excellent thermal and electrical conductivity
• Leadless small SMD plastic package with medium power capability
• Battery-driven devices
• Power management
• Charging circuits
• Power switches (e.g. motors, fans)