The Nell IRF840 are N-Channel enhancement mode silicon gate power field effect transistors. They are designed, tested and guaranteed to withstand a specified level of energy in the breakdown avalanche mode of operation.
They are designed as an extremely efficient and reliable device for use in a wide variety of applications such as switching regulators. convertors, UPS, switching mode power supplies and drivers for high power bipolar switching transistors requiring high speed and low gate drive power. These transistors can be operated directly from integrated circuits.
● RDS(ON) = 0.85Ω @ VGS = 10V
● Ultra low gate charge(63nC Max.)
● Low reverse transfer capacitance (CRSS = 120pF typical)
● Fast switching capability
● 100% avalanche energy specified
● Improved dv/dt capability
● 150°C operation temperature