The µA723 is a precision integrated-circuit voltage regulator, featuring high ripple rejection, excellent input and load regulation, excellent temperature stability, and low standby current. The circuit consists of a temperature-compensated reference-voltage amplifier, an error amplifier, a 150-mA output transistor, and an adjustable-output current limiter.
The µA723 is designed for use in positive or negative power supplies as a series, shunt, switching, or floating regulator. For output currents exceeding 150 mA, additional pass elements can be connected as shown in Figures 4 and 5.
The µA723C is characterized for operation from 0°C to 70°C.
● 150-mA Load Current Without External Power Transistor
● Adjustable Current-Limiting Capability
● Input Voltages up to 40 V
● Output Adjustable From 2 V to 37 V
● Direct Replacement for Fairchild µA723C