The 74LVT16373A is a high-performance BiCMOS product designed for VCC operation at 3.3V.
This device is a 16-bit transparent D-type latch with non-inverting 3-State bus compatible outputs. The device can be used as two 8-bit latches or one 16-bit latch. When enable (E) input is High, the Q outputs follow the data (D) inputs. When enable is taken Low, the Q outputs are latched at the levels of the D inputs one setup time prior to the High-to-Low transition.
• 16-bit transparent latch
• 3-State buffers
• Output capability: +64mA/-32mA
• TTL input and output switching levels
• Input and output interface capability to systems at 5V supply
• Bus-hold data inputs eliminate the need for external pull-up
resistors to hold unused inputs
• Live insertion/extraction permitted
• Power-up reset
• Power-up 3-State
• No bus current loading when output is tied to 5V bus
• Latch-up protection exceeds 500mA per JEDEC Std 17
• ESD protection exceeds 2000V per MIL STD 883 Method 3015
and 200V per Machine Model