The 74ABT16543 high-performance BiCMOS device combines low static and dynamic power dissipation with high speed and high output drive.
The 74ABT16543 16-bit registered transceiver contains two sets of D-type latches for temporary storage of data flowing in either direction. Separate Latch Enable (nLEAB, nLEBA) and Output Enable (nOEAB, nOEBA) inputs are provided for each register to permit independent control of data transfer in either direction. The outputs are guaranteed to sink 64mA.
Two options are available, 74ABT16543 which does not have the bus-hold feature and 74ABTH16543 which incorporates the bus-hold feature.
• Two 8-bit octal transceivers with D-type latch
• Live insertion/extraction permitted
• Power-up 3-State
• Power-up reset
• Multiple VCC and GND pins minimize switching noise
• Back-to-back registers for storage
• Separate controls for data flow in each direction
• 74ABTH16543 incorporates bus-hold data inputs which eliminate
the need for external pull-up resistors to hold unused inputs
• Output capability: +64mA/–32mA
• Latch-up protection exceeds 500mA per JEDEC Std 17
• ESD protection exceeds 2000V per MIL STD 883 Method 3015
and 200V per Machine Model
• See 74ABT161543 for same function with Master Reset control pins