The Linear Systems J500 is a ± 20% range current regulator
Linear Systems replaces discontinued Siliconix J500
The J500 is a ±20% range current regulator designed for demanding applications in test equipment and instrumentation.
The J500 utilizes JFET techniques to produce a single two-leaded device which is extremely simple to operate.
• Two-Lead Plastic Package
• Guaranteed ±20% Tolerance
• Operation up to 50V
• Excellent Temperature Stability
• Simple Series Circuitry, No Separate Voltage Source
• Tight Guaranteed Circuit Performance
• Excellent Performance in Low-Voltage/Battery Circuits
and High-Voltage Spike Protection
• High Circuit Stability vs. Temperature
• Constant-Current Supply
• Timing Circuits