These Photocouplers consist of a Gallium Arsenide Infrared Emitting
Diode and a Silicon NPN Phototransistor per a channel.
The PC-17L1 has one channel in a 4-pin DIP package.
The PC-17L2 has two channels in a 8-pin DIP package.
The PC-17L4 has four channels in a 16-pin DIP package.
• Small Package Size
• Collector-Emitter Voltage : Min.35V
• Current Transfer Ratio : Min.50% (at IF=5mA, VCE=5V)
• Electrical Isolation Voltage : AC5000Vrms
• UL Recognized File No. E107486
• Creepage/Clearance between Input and Output : Min. 7.0mm