These N-Channel enhancement mode power field effect transistors are produced using Fairchild’s proprietary, planar, DMOS technology.
This advanced technology has been especially tailored to minimize on-state resistance, provide superior switching performance, and withstand high energy pulse in the avalanche and commutation mode. These devices are well suited for high efficiency switch mode power supplies.
• 4.0A, 600V, RDS(on) = 2.5Ω @VGS = 10 V
• Low gate charge ( typical 22 nC)
• Low Crss ( typical 14 pF)
• Fast switching
• 100% avalanche tested
• Improved dv/dt capability
• TO-220F package isolation = 4.0kV (Note 6)