The PSR05 is a low capacitance steering diode TVS array, designed to protect two I/O lines from the effects of Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Electrical Fast Transients (EFT). The PSR05 exceeds Level 4 IEC 61000-4-2, with a peak pulse power rating of 500 Watts for an 8/20µs waveshape.
The low capacitance of the steering diode allows the designer to protect high speed data applications. The small SOT-143 package, with four leads reduces the internal lead inductance for low overshoot voltage during fast front time transient events, such as ESD and EFT. The PSR05 meet the IEC 61000-4-2, IEC 61000-4-4 and IEC 61000-4-5 require ments.
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-2 (ESD): Air - 15kV, Contact - 8kV
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-4 (EFT): 40A - 5/50ns
• Compatible with IEC 61000-4-5 (Surge): 24A, 8/20µs - Level 2(Line Gnd) & Level 3 (Line-Line)
• 500 Watts Peak Pulse Power per Line (tp = 8/20µs)
• Protects Two I/O Ports & Power Supply
• Low Capacitance: 10pF
• RoHS Compliant
• REACH Compliant
• Ethernet - 10/100/1000 Base T
• Wireless Communications