The MC74LVX574 is an advanced high speed CMOS octal flip−flop with 3−state outputs. The inputs tolerate voltages up to 7.0 V, allowing the interface of 5.0 V systems to 3.0 V systems.
This 8−bit D−type flip−flop is controlled by a clock pulse input and an output enable input. When the output enable input is high, the eight outputs are in a high impedance state.
• High Speed: tPD = 8.5 ns (Typ) at VCC = 3.3 V
• Low Power Dissipation: ICC = 4 A (Max) at TA = 25°C
• Power Down Protection Provided on Inputs
• Balanced Propagation Delays
• Low Noise: VOLP = 0.8 V (Max)
• Pin and Function Compatible with Other Standard Logic Families
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 300 mA
• ESD Performance:
Human Body Model > 2000 V;
Machine Model > 200 V
• These Devices are Pb−Free and are RoHS Compliant