Low-Voltage CMOS Quad 2-Input NAND Gate
With 5 V−Tolerant Inputs
The MC74LCX00 is a high performance, quad 2−input NAND gate operating from a 2.3 to 3.6 V supply. High impedance TTL compatible inputs significantly reduce current loading to input drivers while TTL compatible outputs offer improved switching noise performance. A VI specification of 5.5 V allows MC74LCX00 inputs to be safely driven from 5 V devices.
Current drive capability is 24 mA at the outputs.
• Designed for 2.3 V to 3.6 V VCC Operation
• 5 V Tolerant Inputs − Interface Capability With 5 V TTL Logic
• LVTTL Compatible
• LVCMOS Compatible
• 24 mA Balanced Output Sink and Source Capability
• Near Zero Static Supply Current (10 μA) Substantially Reduces
System Power Requirements
• Latchup Performance Exceeds 500 mA
• ESD Performance: Human Body Model >2000 V
Machine Model >200 V
• Pb−Free Packages are Available*