Quad 2−Input NAND Gate with Open−Drain Outputs
High–Performance Silicon–Gate CMOS
The MC74HC03A is identical in pinout to the LS03. The device inputs are compatible with Standard CMOS outputs; with pullup resistors, they are compatible with LSTTL outputs.
The HC03A NAND gate has, as its outputs, a high–performance MOS N–Channel transistor. This NAND gate can, therefore, with a suitable pullup resistor, be used in wired–AND applications. Having the output characteristic curves given in this data sheet, this device can be used as an LED driver or in any other application that only requires a sinking current.
• Output Drive Capability: 10 LSTTL Loads With Suitable Pullup Resistor
• Outputs Directly Interface to CMOS, NMOS and TTL
• High Noise Immunity Characteristic of CMOS Devices
• Operating Voltage Range: 2 to 6V
• Low Input Current: 1µA
• In Compliance With the JEDEC Standard No. 7A Requirements
• Chip Complexity: 28 FETs or 7 Equivalent Gates