The LC7441N, 7441NE are picture-in picture (PIP) system controller ICs for use in NTSC, PAL or multi-system (both NTSC and PAL) TVs and VCRs. The LC7441 PIP system configuration requires discrete LC7480 A/D converter and memory ICs.
• NTSC, PAL and multi-system compatibility.
• TV and VCR signals.
• Forms component-based PIP controller system.
• One or two (nested) sub-screens occupying 11.11% of main-screen.
• Still and active video display control.
• White and colored screen frames.
• Fixed and variable screen positioning.
• Gradual sub-screen display and erasure (wipe) function.
• A/D interface, vertical (VERT) filter, memory controller.
• Three D/A converters.
• 5 V supply.
• 64-pin DIP and 64-pin QIP.