The 74ALVCH16501 is an 18-bit universal transceiver featuring non-inverting 3-State bus compatible outputs in both send and receive directions. Data flow in each direction is controlled by output enable (OEAB and OEBA), latch enable (LEAB and LEBA), and clock (CPAB and CPBA) inputs. For A-to-B data flow, the device operates in the transparent mode when LEAB is High. When LEAB is Low, the A data is latched if CPAB is held at a High or Low logic level. If LEAB is Low, the A-bus data is stored in the latch/flip-flop on the Low-to-High transition of CPAB. When OEAB is High, the outputs are active. When OEAB is Low, the outputs are in the high-impedance state.
• Complies with JEDEC standard no. 8-1A.
• CMOS low power consumption
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Current drive ± 24 mA at 3.0 V
• Universal bus transceiver with D-type latches and D-type flip-flops capable of operating in transparent, latched or clocked mode.
• All inputs have bushold circuitry
• Output drive capability 50Ω transmission lines @ 85°C
• 3-State non-inverting outputs for bus oriented applications