The SN54 /74LS377 is an 8-bit register built using advanced Low Power Schottky technology. This register consists of eight D-type flip-flops with a buffered common clock and a buffered common clock enable. The SN54/74LS378 is a 6-Bit Register with a buffered common enable.
This device is similar to the SN54/74LS174, but with common Enable rather than common Master Reset. The SN54/74LS379 is a 4-Bit Register with buffered common Enable.
This device is similar to the SN54/74LS175 but features the common Enable rather then common Master Reset.
• 8-Bit High Speed Parallel Registers
• Positive Edge-Triggered D-Type Flip Flops
• Fully Buffered Common Clock and Enable Inputs
• True and Complement Outputs
• Input Clamp Diodes Limit High Speed Termination Effects